Sunday, October 14, 2007

being a NSF, i realised time is so precious to me. its like i dun wanna do anything wrong to sign any lame extras coz i wanna book out n see my loved ones... however by following the rules n law, i sometimes have to betray my own principles n suck ppl's cock which i never ever do. i mean i have to lower myself just to make ppl feel high n mighty? haiz. yes i'm feeling depressed without a doubt. but NS just drains u totally both mental n physical.

it sucks when ppl can have a long weekend, but u only have it short.
it sucks when loved ones are free but u are busy.
it sucks when u are free but loved ones are busy.
it sucks when u need the cash so much but the pay comes late.
it sucks when u know ur pay is so fucking little despite doing so much shitty stuff.
it sucks when u have to follow the standing orders when u know its quite stupid n irrational at times.
it sucks when ur routine orders makes ur life a dog's one.
it sucks when u only can whine n whine n just lppl n go through the 2 yrs.
it sucks when u hardly can spend time with all the ppl u want to.

whatever it is, i'm booking in soon.... i'm tired n broke. i'm just contented that my family, bros, gf, frds are here for me when i talk (most of the times whine) to them... i really thank them for their understanding... perhaps i'm simply too spoilt in certain ways or stubborn like fuck to suit ppl... i dunno. i'm sleepy. gd night. i miss my frds who we used to hang out so often & chill tgt... lastly, i miss my mrs snow. gd night.