Sunday, September 30, 2007

30/9/2007

I hate my unit that was given to me. 40 SAR. i dunno y, but i am treated worst than a dog here. tekong's heaven. being a recruit in Jaguar is so much better than being a fucking M113 APC Driver. cb, they say life as a trainee is like that, but after the trade course, things will be better... how better? fucking 1st sgts so guai lan machiam they some big fuck & my coy CSM is the worst. damn, i miss J Coy's CSM, dennis more. i'm having a huge body ache cum fever n sore throat shit now... but i cant afford to take any MCs or shit... damn Keat Hong Camp... so wat its the best Armour unit? the way they do things are shit. last parade is shit, RO is shit, first parade is shit. all their PS, PC are fucks. there's so far only two 3rd Sgts i think are nice ppl like tekong Sgts, although i have a frd a 3SG in keat hong, i still think life is a dog here. damn it. i'm a dog.

13/9/2007

My birthday at home. I din't plan anything spectacular or fantastic.. i just enjoyed myself. it was bliss spending it at home with my family & her n also having a good dinner with my bros... this year has been quiet.


Mr n Mrs Snow

Ng Family

12/9/2007

Finally POP. To be honest, i fucking miss tekong & my Jaguar Coy... it was the place that i had the most fun... everything i did there was something i will never forget in my life. Once a Jaguar, Forever a Jaguar. tekong although we book out on sats most of the time with the fastcraft n shit... being a recruit there is really better. J Coy, 06/07 huat ah!


BMTC 1 Jaguar Coy

Botak is Temporarily, Handsome is Forever; drink up!


PS: Monday's my 10th month being with her... its really filled with ups n downs that made wat a relationship is all about. i love u dear. happy anniversary :)