Friday, April 13, 2007

i had a great day with mrs snow. but yet i'm feeling emo. weird huh... suddenly all my frds popped into my mind right now... i guess i'm human afterall, i totally enjoy private n quality time with her n i'm satisfied, yet i'm still kinda "greedy" someway... those days where i had the car, i think most prob i'll be la kopi-ing or doing bo liao stuff now... hmmm maybe its just like wat hui said, i sot tio. my 9dragons account cant be accessed, which i actually thought to level up tonight... i'm long ago completed my virtua tennis 3, now is just to master all skills to level 30 which i'm too damn bored to do so. i do not wanna play DotA, not because i mastered it... more like my ego tells me i might not be able to accept a losing streak coz i havent touch it for ages... hmmm, i'm being honest here i guess :x strange huh... i'm AFRAID! yes might jr is insecured. haha... might be faking it still with that cheeky cocky face of mine, but i guess down down down below is someone who's like everyone else n have a dark corner to go to every now & then... this post is very random coz i dun like to categorize. hmmm if only my money prob isnt such a big factor, my dad wont have to be working right now... i'm not complaining i dun have the car due to this, fuck the car... i just hate to see my dad work right now... i guess there are still tons of ppl whom think i'm a rich fuck playboy but no one really knows wats going on... one of the questions that i always ask myself is... why do i still smoke & smoke the best when i'm so tight? i figured out the answer is simple. wanna do, do the best, if not don't do. i make a point to smoke marlboro menthol lights full stop. if not i rather don't smoke. for my info haha, i think i'm cutting down & its good. nowadays, liquor doesnt turn me on at all... settling down, career is def more impt... smoking is just like peeing... haha. anyway sorry for all the randomness, this blog is so old & still so dead... i wonder y i dont give a fuck to spice things up... pure nua-ness describes everything i think. aiya lazy to blog liao... nothing new for me to do on the comp... no more nice jdramas to watch either. bleah.

New Order - Regret

Maybe Ive forgotten the name and the address
Of everyone Ive ever known
Its nothing I regret
Save it for another day
Its the school exam and the kids have run away

I was upset you see
Almost all the time
You used to be a stranger
Now you are mine

I wouldnt even trust you
Ive not got much to give
Were dealing in the limits
And we dont know who with
You may think that Im out of hand
That Im naive, Ill understand
On this occasion, its not true
Look at me, Im not you

I was a short fuse
Burning all the time
You were a complete stranger
Now you are mine

I would like a place I could call my own
Have a conversation on the telephone
Wake up every day that would be a start
I would not complain about my wounded heart