Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hi to Flash n Splash Heeren & bye to DP Information Group.

actually tons to update. but i'm damn flushed to. quit my DP Information Group - Business Caller job... after a lame 5 days... i realise my supervisor's manager is like my IAP supervisor... short hair, shorty aunty, lao chu nu type. she had a impression that another guy name Terry & I was totally slacking while the girl Wei Ting was working hard... hmmm we all did work thats wat i can say. this aunty actually stood behind a partition & SPIED on us... for christ sake. we are getting $50/day working not $500 or whatsoever... whats there to spy on? so i quit with immediate effect w/o having to pay any penalty or lame shit. thank god the HR aunty, Cindy was kind & also my supervisor Jen was gracious in letting me go since they know i had another job on hand. anyway, DP Information Group is actually a debt collector company for M1, Starhub all this crap... & also all the ppl doing debt collections are women. i curiously asked why no guys & Jerry's reply was "guys cant take long term stress, as this job is very stressful. customers will gan u non stop...blah blah..." hmmm i still trying to find out is this true anot... but anyway yes, bye DP.

welcome to the retail world JR! 1st day of work at F&S... xiong man! haha standing is really ki siao haha but bo bian la i nua so long liao... wat more can i say? time to work my ass off before NS hits me hard... yeah the staff there is damn friendly man... i can't wait to get my previous job's pay & buy some stuff from F&S. wat reason? coz i dun fucking own any surf tees! omg. my wardrobe is full of ADIDAS & NIKE. its either climacool or drifit. so will save a lil for some Stussy, Burton, Reef tees... volcom too giao tor liao... cmi. oh ya, paul frank's not bad. simple n nice. i like them. so if anyone is around heeren, feel free to drop by anytime!


anyway this is last week's stuff... met up with the HUIs on erm... sat night right? here's a few pics of us being lame... long long 1 time take pic with the HUIs... so this time took more... heh. more pics can be found on sze hui's blog on the right links...



JR & Hui



Linz & JR



JR - Lin Hui - Sze Hui

i guess the next time we will be meeting is either on ur 21st bday hui or maybe u & linz go shopping n come down to find me talk cock or watsoever... & hopefully we can sit at the park there & not facing SGS. linz, u dun abit abit scared when the wind blows hor... hurhurhur... :D

anyway my legs are aching... gotta sleep soon n wake up to renew my passport for my company's Labour Day, Dinner & Dance! hahaha funny right, just got in ji tao go D&D... ok man... remember to fine me k! here's the finale! i found this pic from nowhere...



hope my kid is so cute like this in the future... :)